After successfully treating patients for 25 years in traditional chiropractic offices, the chiropractic doctor, Thomas Fish, realized that a lot of people are unable to get a chiropractic adjustment or spinal adjustment because of the following:
- Too busy to drive to, and wait at, a chiropractic clinic
- Need emergency chiropractic care
- Need an after hours chiropractor so that they could get treated before work, after hours, late in the evenings, and weekends
- Suffer from painful conditions that make it difficult to drive
- Don’t have time to leave their work
- Don’t have anyone to watch their kids while being treated, or it is too much of a hassle to bring all of the kids along to a chiropractic appointment
Thus, he realized he needed to come to the client, not the other way around.
He discovered a way to equip everything that a brick-and-mortar chiropractic office has such as a full-size adjusting table and all physical therapy modalities and place it into a mobile vehicle, so more people could get chiropractic treatment. Thus, Dr. Fish is the chiropractor who makes “house calls” but without having to inconvenience the patient by coming into their home, and without using a flimsy, portable table that a typical mobile chiropractor may use.
Thus, by making chiropractic treatment, care, and service more convenient and flexible, more patients could receive care.